- Clear all tracks and hits if you have any.
- Enter a value of 10MeV for the energy.
- Press the fire button without moving the particle.
- Draw a line on the diagram opposite to show how the particle moved.
- Press the next button to try again, leave the track and hits as they
- Drag the particle up about 2 pixels and fire again (the particle is
about 2 pixels in size).
- Draw your line on the same diagram above.
- Move the particle another 2 pixels up and repeat.
- Now move the particle in steps of about 10 pixels until you reach
the top of the entrance to the detector.
- Repeat steps 6 to 9 but drag the particle down